This Privacy Notice and its Addendum(s) (“Privacy Notice”) describe how Ceramic Pro Auto Bath Club Sdn Bhd, its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, associated companies and jointly controlled entities (collectively “the Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) collect, use, process and disclose your Personal Data through the use of Ceramic Pro Auto Bath Club’s mobile applications and websites (respectively “Apps” and “Websites”), as well as products, features and other services globally, operated by the Company (collectively, “Services”).
This Privacy Notice applies to our consumers , agents, vendors, suppliers, partners (such as driver, delivery, and merchant partners), contractors and service providers (collectively “you”, “your” or “yours”).
“Personal Data” is any information which can be used to identify you or from which you are identifiable. This includes but is not limited to your name, nationality, telephone number, bank and credit card details, personal interests, email address, your image, government-issued identification numbers, biometric data, race, date of birth, marital status, religion, health information, vehicle and insurance information, employment information and financial information.
We typically collect, use, disclose or otherwise process your Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Notice with your consent, or in compliance with applicable laws, such as where:
- it is required for us to comply with legal requirements;
- it is required for us to enter into or perform a contract with you; and/or
- for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of any other persons, including but not limited to for the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice.
The Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Company shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Privacy Notice statement at any time by placing the updated Privacy Notice on its Websites and Apps. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from Thursday, October 27, 2022.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including billing address, delivery address, email address & contactable number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- your location information
- transaction information (such as payment method);
- information about how you interacted with our Apps, Website or Services (such as features used and content viewed);
- device information (such as hardware model and serial number, IP addresses), file and app names and versions, GPS location, IMEI number, and advertising identifiers or any information that may indicate device or app modification);
- personal data you enter in messages when you use our in-app communication features; and
- personal data that may be captured through your interaction with us, our agents, in-vehicle audio and/or video recording
- In some situations, you may provide Personal Data of other individuals (such as your spouse, family members or friends) to us. For example, you may add them as your emergency contact, when you use the in-app chat or when you add them as recipients or beneficiaries of any use of our Services. If you provide us with their Personal Data, you represent and warrant that you have obtained their consent for their Personal Data to be collected, used and disclosed as set out in this Privacy Notice.
How do we use the information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- engage you to provide you with Services across our various business verticals;
- create, administer and update your account;
- process, manage or verify your eligibility for or application of Services, promotions, rewards and subscriptions with the Company
- conduct due diligence checks and risk assessments / analysis;
- verify your identity and age (where necessary);
- validate and process payments;
- personalise your Apps experience (such as to recommend products and services relevant to you, identify your preferences or otherwise personalise your experience with the Company);
- make your experience more seamless, such as automatically filling in your registration information (such as your name or phone number) from one Service to another Service or when you participate in our surveys;
- perform internal operations necessary to provide our Services, including troubleshooting software bugs and operational problems, conducting data analysis, testing and research, monitoring and analysing usage and activity trends;
- protect the security or integrity of the Services and any facilities or equipment used to make the Services available;
- enable communications between our users;
- invite you to participate in our surveys and studies;
- enable our partners to manage and allocate fleet resources; and
- fulfil the services to you as a data processor, where you have provided consent to the data controller (i.e. the organisation you had purchased goods or services from, and for whom the Company is providing services on behalf of) for such services to be rendered.
- collect for testing, research, analysis and product development. This allows us to understand and analyse your needs and preferences, protect your Personal Data, improve and enhance the safety and security of our Services, develop new features, products and services, and facilitate development of insurance and finance solutions.
- collect for legal purposes, such as to investigate and resolve claims or disputes, detect/prevent/prosecute crime, or as allowed or required by applicable law.
- We may also use your Personal Data when we are required, advised, recommended, expected or requested to do so by our legal advisors or any local or foreign legal, regulatory, governmental or other authority.
- If you publish content (such as a review or comment) on the App, it will be shown publicly along with your personal data (such as profile name, uploaded photo(s)), and other information you choose to include in your content.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Nevertheless, please understand that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted through any online means, therefore, any transmission remains at your own risk.
How we use cookie
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other website
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Notice statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you as governed by the laws of MALAYSIA.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.